On the same day our Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Assessor confirmed Compliance Plus in an unprecedented 5 areas!
What a day!
Thank you to all our customers and stakeholders, especially those attending our wonderful AGM.
World Class Net Promoter Score:
We asked people attending our AGM how likely they would be to recommend SIS to family, friends or colleagues?
72 people voted.
81% said they would be extremely likely to recommend SIS, voting 10/10.
A further 8% voted 9/10.
4% said it was not at all likely voting 1/10, 3% voted 5/10 and 4% voted 8/10.
This gives SIS a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 82 making us world class:
In 2018 we also received Net Promotion Scores of 65 from NHS Providers, 70 from SIS Volunteer Linguists and 100 from people attending a Service User Day.
Unprecedented Customer Service Excellence (CSE):
Our CSE Assessor was delighted to attend the SIS AGM and to witness how everything came to life. He met with 21 interpreters and spoke with 8 service users during the AGM.
He was particularly impressed with our `impact heat map` from the Evaluation of the Bilingual Advocacy Project. He explained that the Cabinet Office are keen on impact measures and case studies.
He was very impressed with the `tube map` visualisation on our Annual Review front cover and spoke with service users who found this helpful for understanding our service offer.
He made several helpful suggestions for continuous improvement. These will be considered by the Team and Management Committee.
A heartfelt thanks to Vikki Gimson our Quality Assurance Manager for her excellent work in marshaling the evidence and managing the process.
For the first time he awarded Compliance Plus in 5 areas:
- We have made positive changes to services as a result of analysing customer experience, including improved customer journeys.
- We use customer insight to inform policy and strategy and to prioritise service improvement
- We empower and encourage all employees to actively promote and participate in the customer-focused culture of our organisation.
- We interact within wider communities and we can demonstrate the ways in which we support those communities.
- We have made arrangements with other providers and partners to offer and supply coordinated services, and these arrangements have demonstrable benefits for our customers.
WE ARE ABSOLUTELY CHUFFED!
Arran Evans – Director