FREE HELP, SUPPORT AND INFORMATION IN YOUR LANGUAGE FROM SUSSEX INTERPRETING SERVICES
Please call 01273 234825 after 3pm any day and leave a message in your language stating your name, phone number and which service you think you need. We will call you back as soon as possible.
Can provide impartial, accurate and confidential interpreting at your social care and health appointments
- Make appointments and link you with other services
- Help with reading letters
- Make telephone calls on your behalf
- Make visits to community groups
Can help you find information about services specialising in:
- Healthy living
- Caring for someone
- Living with a disability
- Housing Benefit and debt advice
- Community Safety
- English classes
- Immigration and citizenship
- Social care
- Can provide additional support to help you overcome difficulties and gain in confidence
- Can support you to find and be seen by specialist services, say what you want and feel more in control of your health and well-being
Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) Leaflets (PDF)
Do you need help to make a complaint about your or someone else’s NHS treatment?
Refugee Council Language Identification Chart (PDF)
SIS Identification Chart for the Most Commonly Spoken Languages (PDF)
Warmer Homes Information Sheet (PDF)
Help and advice to keep you warm this winter.