Net Promoter Scores (NPS) are a useful way of measuring customer and stakeholder experience.
In the last 15 months we have collected our NPS using 5 Surveys that asked people:
`How likely is it that you would recommend SIS to a colleague, friend or family member?”
We received 306 responses:
Of the responses, 179 people work with or book Community interpreters, 34 use interpreters to access services, 21 are SIS Volunteer Linguists and 72 attended our AGM in February 2019.
Using the scale below – 245 people voted 9 & 10 and 19 people voted 6 & below.
Calculating the % of Promoters and Detractors gives SIS a Net Promoter Score of 74%
This score makes us `World Class!` and places us in the list of top customer focused organisations.
This most likely means that our customers love us and that they generate a lot of positive word-of-mouth referrals. We operate in a highly competitive market and so this is important in helping us fulfill our charitable objectives, mission and vision.
“I feel that SIS has a more action-orientated approach. I see SIS as the centre point that links me to all the other services in the city. As long as this
service exists, it will be so much easier for residents to navigate the city; without the service, there can be so much stress for the service users and their families.” Russian speaking service user
We consider our NPS with our annual Customer Service Excellence awards to see how we are performing.
For the first time this year we were awarded Compliance Plus in 5 areas:
- We have made positive changes to services as a result of analysing customer experience, including improved customer journeys.
- We use customer insight to inform policy and strategy and to prioritise service improvement
- We empower and encourage all employees to actively promote and participate in the customer-focused culture of our organisation.
- We interact within wider communities and we can demonstrate the ways in which we support those communities.
- We have made arrangements with other providers and partners to offer and supply coordinated services, and these arrangements have demonstrable benefits for our customers.
Congratulations to everyone who works so hard to make SIS a success.
We challenge our competitors to publish details of their NPS and any externally validated quality assurance awards!
Arran Evans – Director