We are thrilled to have achieved an unprecedented 8 areas of Compliance Plus in Customer Service Excellence!
There is a rigorous external examination of how we work with NHS and Local Authority customers, partners, service users and staff.
We have worked tremendously hard in the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment of the pandemic.
We have a clear vision and values to help us.
We worked patiently and tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers and beneficiaries.
We are driven to meet every need, much of it critical; domestic violence, 24 hour emergency interpreting, crisis mental health and safeguarding.
We reduced unmet interpreting need by 50%.
We have constantly adapted, tried things out, found solutions, stayed focussed and motivated and participated generously in a proliferation of support and commissioner networks.
Our 8 areas of Compliance Plus:
- We have developed customer insight about our customer groups to better understand their needs and preferences.
- We have made the consultation of customers integral to continually improving our service and we advise customers of the results and action taken.
- We have made positive changes to services as a result of analysing customer experience, including improved customer journeys.
Leadership, Policy & Culture
- We use customer insight to inform policy and strategy and to prioritise service improvement activity.
- We empower and encourage all employees to actively promote and participate in the customer focused culture of our organisation.
Information and Access
- We can demonstrate that Information we provide to our customers Is accurate and complete, and that when this is not the case we advise customers when they will receive the information they requested.
- We have made arrangements with other providers and partners to offer and supply co ordinated services, and these arrangements have demonstrable benefits for our customers.
- We Interact within wider communities and we can demonstrate the ways In which we support those communities.
We are fully compliant in all other CSE areas.
Our key challenge this year is to learn more about what has worked well and what could be more effective.
We have already started on this reflection and you can read more here:
Well done to everyone who has worked so hard this year to make SIS successful in delivering language support at the heart of our communities.
We welcome feedback. You can give us your feedback by visiting our Contact web page https://sussexinterpreting.org.uk/feedback/
Vikki Gimson – Quality Assurance Manager email@example.com
Arran Evans – SIS Director firstname.lastname@example.org